Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Woofafa


I'll never forget the first time I met Woofy because he sexually assaulted me. He did that a lot. One time, at the dog park, he tried to get jiggy with a boxer. It didn't end well.

Woofy died a few weeks ago of a brain tumor at the ripe old age of 91. I wish I had gotten to know him better but what I did know was that he was one of Dan and Tiia's best friends. They used to tell me about how when they lived on King Street and Woofy would come over for months at a time; and how he'd wag his tail every time they'd say his name, even when he was sleeping. I can't do that. Yet.

Woofy, if you're reading this, I'm sad that I won't be subject to any more of your advances (they were great for my ego) and I hope the farm is everything you hoped it would be.

No comments: