Tuesday, September 29, 2009

You know when you're jumping to catch a frisbee...



...and just as you're about to make a routine catch, the wind carries the disc just a little bit higher and you have to adjust your entire body, reach your neck back and defy gravity by going that extra little bit to make an outstanding tooth-tip grab? That's my second favourite part of playing catch. My favourite part is Dan's expression when he throws the frisbee and I just stand there staring at him until he goes to get it. He's so my bitch.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

No, I can't say that I can relate. I'm not a 'frisbee dog'. I think that if somebody threw a hard plastic disk at my head, it would likely knock me out cold, if I weren't already sleeping. I can chase a mean squirrel, but generally, I'm what mommy calls a "couch potato" dog. I've heard about dogs like you, though.