Monday, January 31, 2011

Office pawlitics

Auntie Robyn runs an office next to Stanley Park. She also runs a secret dog treat operation from the kitchenette. The reason I rudely run past Carmen (–>) in such a hurry to get back there is that I don't want anyone else to see.* Now that my behaviour is documented, I understand I can continue it until my sit-down with HR? I'll keep my eyes open for a meeting-maker.

About the treat-bar, they've just changed their selection and I'm a big fan of the update. The new menu features smaller, but far more flavourful morsels. I'm thinking about putting in a request for cheese chasers, but can't decide between Marble, Brie or Jarlsberg. Hmm...



*Now that the cat's out of the bag, the secret word is "GO" (but you've gotta say it in a certain way).

No comments: